This Week's INSIGHT INTO GOVERNMENT
Week ending 21 Nov 2014 Vol 29, No 13
CAPTAIN JIM AND HIS TEAM: Prentice, flanked by MLA Dave Rodney (l) and Justice Minister Jonathan Denis plays street hockey on the ice outside the Banff Springs Hotel last Friday at the start of a Tory AGM that recalled the glory days of Ralph Klein. There was even a “Jim Prentice Beer” served. Meanwhile in Red Deer, the Wildrose weren’t having quite so much fun.
"If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much".
Donald H. Rumsfeld
THIS WEEK IN INSIGHT:
- The Tories have fun in Banff while the Wildrose look for fun in Red Deer. Who has the best future?
- Janglin’ Joe makes his debut as an independent and gives us a taste of fun to come
- With the second quarter update coming up next week, we extrapolate on what the full fiscal year might look like
- J.P.’s first week in the Legislature shows he hasn’t lost his capability of deflecting pointed questions.
- A Germanic interlude in the Leg.
- PC Prez McCormick is replaced by a young woman
- The Tories beat the Rosers in constituency fundraising.