This Week's INSIGHT INTO GOVERNMENT
Week ending 18 Apr 2014 Vol 28, No 30
||Alberta's next premier? Jim Prentice will let us know if he's in the running by the end of next week.
"The power of acute observation is frequently called cynicism
by those who don't have it"
George Bernard Shaw
- The stuff of Tory leadership dreams, Jim Prentice has a much bigger task ahead of him. Unfortunately he may fail.
- With Mandel's withdrawal, who will Edmonton's Jewish Plutocrats choose as leader
- The first quarter political contributions shows a 40% increase for the Tories
Elections Alberta Contributions
- The Wildrose's biggest FOIP orgy yet
- The budget slumbers on its way
- Bills before the house
- The Marriage Act gets gay surgery