This Week's INSIGHT INTO GOVERNMENT
Week ending 12 Dec 2014 Vol 29, No 16
Christmas lights at the Leg.
"Being in politics is like being a football coach.
You have to be smart enough to understand the game,
and dumb enough to think it’s important.".
THIS WEEK IN INSIGHT:
- The Heritage Fund’s solid performance underlines the misery that is our oil economy at present
- Saskiw’s virtual invisibility in the Legislature might be explained in several ways
- Bills passed and awaiting Royal Assent at the end of the fall sitting
- Condos & Ethics dominate the two most substantial pieces of legislation of the season
- Another Mandelian Yeg-head joins her people
- Prentice appoints his public service board
- Silos not pods for the PAB